Input your search keywords and press Enter.

Breaking News

NFB pulls ‘Inconvenient Indian’ from Sundance Film Festival and further distribution – CP24 Toronto’s Breaking News

The National Film Board is pulling Michelle Latimer’s documentary Inconvenient Indian from distribution and its upcoming screening at the Sundance Film Festival. The decision comes after the accuracy of the filmmaker’s Indigenous identity was called into question last week. In a statement Tuesday, the NFB said it held conversations with…

Premier Doug Ford to hold news conference today after announcing provincewide lockdown – CP24 Toronto’s Breaking News

The Ford government is lowering electricity rates for a 28-day period and offering $200 grants to the parents of secondary school students as part of a wider effort to help Ontarians get by amid a provincewide lockdown that will take effect on Boxing Day. Premier Doug Ford made the announcement…

Kate, William and Wessexes caught apparently breaking Covid rule of six | ITV News – ITV News

The Royal Family has been told that they too must obey the coronavirus restrictions after pictures emerged of the Cambridges and Wessexes walking together at Sandringham and apparently breaking the Rule of Six. Prince William and Kate were pictured with their children, George, Charlotte and Louis walking with Williams uncle,…